You have been listening to me blather on for the past 64 days – now that we are about 48 hours away from closing the polls I would really like to hear from you. I won’t insult you with a meaningless poll about who you think will win any of the elections, I want to know stuff that I think is far more important than that. Please feel free to answer any or all of these questions but please jump in and start or join the conversation.
1. Is the American media balanced or biased?
2. Can you easily talk to people from the opposite party?
3. Does either political party want what is best for all of America?
4. Do long-term government payments help the poor or create dependence?
5. Are “politically correct” concepts socially responsible or a form of censorship?
6. Do social media sites encourage intelligent discussion or further divide us?
I would love to hear from all of you, on both sides of the aisle, about any or all of these questions.