Frequent followers of Thinking Right know that about 5% of our stories here are spoofs while the remaining 95% are real hard news and commentary. This story is part of the 95% and none of the photo’s here have been modified. Folks voting in the 35th precinct in Philadelphia were greeted by a wall size mural painting of Obama featuring the campaign logo and text of an Obama speech written in two foot letters. After hours of Republican complaints, poll workers taped a few sheets of paper over the President’s face which turned the mural into a bit of a Obama’s Phantom of the Opera instead of actually complying with federal law.
Similarly, in Tallahassee Florida’s 1321-1251 precinct, a huge flag depicting Obama was prominently hung for the rafters above the voting machines. As of the publication of this story, no efforts had been made to remove the flag despite repeated and loud requests to do so.
Finally, our favorite intimidators, the Black Panthers, have returned to the polling places in Philadelphia to make sure that no voter goes unmolested.